My sweet Bee's Homeschool Journey. We are both excited to take this road. We love that we get to hang out and cooking to our schedule, crafts & more field trips. Plus she gets to experience life that many don't working with Special Needs.

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Space, Stars, & Spring Break!!

So this weekend I found a great app for my phone. Galaxy Sky Map. It is so fun- it shows the stars, constellations, the planets all from the current point you are at. Hailey has a huge desire to know the stars just as I did as a child. So this is something great her & I will be able to share together. I am very excited.

As we have been started Spring Break this week we have not really done much as for our normal school work. But we still learn in the simplest of was in every day life. I love this part so much. Hailey is so super happy that her brother is home. He has read to her and just shared with her. They build things together. And today they have spent 90% of the day outside in the sandbox.

Happy Momma!

No comments:

Post a Comment