My sweet Bee's Homeschool Journey. We are both excited to take this road. We love that we get to hang out and cooking to our schedule, crafts & more field trips. Plus she gets to experience life that many don't working with Special Needs.

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy St Patrick's Day!

This is one of my favorite holidays for so many reasons. I love green, I love irish food & it has always made me think of my grandma Weeden as she was Irish. I miss her to pieces.

So this morning, Hailey woke up to a scavenger hunt for a pot of gold. She laughed & had so much fun with the fun messages the Little Leprechaun left for her. Then she had Lucky Charms for breakfast actually 2 bowls. Then we just made clover shaped pretzels for lunch. So much fun to be had today. We had our dinner last night of corn beef & cabbage with red potatoes. As our Sat Nights are busy.  =D

Then today another great thing was that when Hailey was in public school she had started to dislike math a lot. But this morning after she found her pot of gold she turned & looked at me & asked if she could do her math. I was like wow really ok sure. This is the program Time4Learning. I am so happy. She is doing so well & having fun learning again.

I am a happy momma!

Have a wonderful Green Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment