My sweet Bee's Homeschool Journey. We are both excited to take this road. We love that we get to hang out and cooking to our schedule, crafts & more field trips. Plus she gets to experience life that many don't working with Special Needs.

Thursday, March 15, 2012

I won!

Ok so I never win. Thats something my mom & Dan can do with ease, call the radio and win anything. I have tried & tried with no luck. lol So I was on a blog "Whimsical Homeschooling" to enter a contest and didn't give it a thought until yesterday when I got an email saying I won. It was not what I had entered to win. But it ended up being a wonderful blessing. It was a membership to abcteach.com and I have fallen in love with this place. Then lessons I have found, the crafts, every subject including sign language. YEAH! I am just so happy. It has been super fun researching and finding activities for Hailey to do these last two days. I have even found stuff that I can do with Donnie and Hailey at work. And they have fun!

~Blessings in Disguise~

Hope everyone is having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment