My sweet Bee's Homeschool Journey. We are both excited to take this road. We love that we get to hang out and cooking to our schedule, crafts & more field trips. Plus she gets to experience life that many don't working with Special Needs.

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Time 4 Learning

Well Hailey has been working with Time 4 Learning for a month now. She loves it. She refers to the animals as her friends. She tells me about what she is learning. She still likes ABC learning more then Math. I think it will take us longer to find a love for math again if we ever do but she likes Time for Learning lots better then standard math. So I am happy with that.

She loves the fact to that after she has done her lessons for the day she gets to go to the play ground and that is where she can use internet games for more learning. Lets not tell her its still learning time ;-). But she loves it. Wakes up many days asking if she can do her work. If you ask me this is a darn good learning system if the child is asking to do their work.

I am so happy as a mom new to home schooling to have found this option. And its not just for homeschooling, I could use it with my son for just extra learning or review during the summer months. How great is that! It also has quizzes & test. It logs time spent on each subject and time spent on the section in each subject. It keeps a daily long. This way I can go back review what she needs more help with or what she has done well with.

Right now as she is doing her math its great as she is talking to her friends on the computer to answer them. Warms my heart that she is learning with fun!

We will be continuing this program for sure. We hope that you find this program as helpful. If you do join please share my name as to I get a credit for sharing.

1 comment:

  1. Yea! I'm so happy to hear you had a positive experience with Time4Learning. (My kids use it too!) I really like that the kids can work on their own - so awesome for busy moms! And you're so right...if a child is asking to do their schoolwork, it's a success! Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

    ReplyDelete