My sweet Bee's Homeschool Journey. We are both excited to take this road. We love that we get to hang out and cooking to our schedule, crafts & more field trips. Plus she gets to experience life that many don't working with Special Needs.

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Daily Readings for Daughters!

We found this book and it is part of our daily reading. Young girls need to be guided daily to live in the light of God. We should present ourselves in His light. As we look around at the clothes in stores and then look at what we should be doing well thats tough. I love that this book is teaching Hailey that these are the directions she should look to see herself as pretty and not that the other things out there are what make her pretty. She loves it and feels good by hearing this each day.

I love that my daughter is growing up looking to God to guide her. This is not a direction I had growing up.

You can find Sheila Walsh at this website...
http://sheilawalsh.com

The other Daily Reading is a little butterfly told me by the brave girls. Reading these to her every morning make my heart warm. They are amazing, enlightening and guide her to love herself and feel good about everything she is. When Hailey went to public school kids were kids, Hailey felt like she had no friends. Even the one girl she called her good friend treated her bad. Was mean and hurtful daily to her. As a momma bear I was not happy. But when I found this blog I knew this was great!! Since she is now home-schooled she is not having the hurtful days but as we all know life has a way of showing these hurtful things randomly so I want her prepared for them. So check it out and share these with your little girls! It will mean the world to them as they grow up.

you can find this blog at
http://bravegirlsclub.com/

And the last is http://operationbeautiful.com/
I have wrote on Hailey's bathroom mirror and then her dad & I also made a dry erase board with all these saying for Hailey & I to read everyday. Some of the sayings say.

You are so totally worth it!

Don't let the world change you, your beautiful!!

You are such a beautiful blessing!


So just remember to share with your girls today how much God & you love them!!! Its worth everything!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment