My sweet Bee's Homeschool Journey. We are both excited to take this road. We love that we get to hang out and cooking to our schedule, crafts & more field trips. Plus she gets to experience life that many don't working with Special Needs.

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Love But Wish I Had

With a daughter who loves art of all types, music of all types & movement of all types there simply is not enough to keep her supply going. She draws at least 2-5 pictures a day. Paints often and creates amazing pieces. She wants to learn to play an instrument so much and sings everyday to any song that comes on the radio. She dances & tumbles as if she was born to do this. I love the passion of her heart. I wish I could simply supply her with all that her simple heart desires but hope that her passions grow in her each and every day. But do think from now on all gifts will be in the form of art supplies & music.

She's my artist to the soul!!

No comments:

Post a Comment