My sweet Bee's Homeschool Journey. We are both excited to take this road. We love that we get to hang out and cooking to our schedule, crafts & more field trips. Plus she gets to experience life that many don't working with Special Needs.

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

We Got it!!

Wow so she fought me almost daily to do any math. As math has always been a natural for me, it was driving me crazy. She wouldn't even try. If you asked her out load she would tell you with no hesitation. But to do any written or advancincing work she would shut down. So I changed up how and what we do. And now we do skip counting with CC and we do drill worksheets broken up and she is now flying through it. Still looking at mammoth math to see if that will work. But she was even excited that something that had taken her an hr to do half of took her only 9 minutes to do today. Yeah so happy for her (& me hehe).

No comments:

Post a Comment